Identification of the holder
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, it is reported that the owner of this Website is VÓRTICE 3D S.L. (hereinafter VÓRTICE) with registered office in Ramiro I de Aragón, 30, Local 2A, 50017, Zaragoza (Spain); and with CIF B50852425.
VÓRTICE is registered in the Mercantile Register of Zaragoza, volume 2564, book 0, page 60, section 8, sheet Z-27311, entry 1.
"Website", a set of contents and resources made available to Internet Users, through the domain vortice3d.com.
"Content", are the pages that make up the whole of the Website, which make up the information and services that VÓRTICE makes available to Internet Users. They contain the texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, audiovisuals, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Website.
"Hyperlink", technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Website, or through the Internet, by a simple click on the text, icon, button or call sign that contains the link
Conditions of use
The simple and mere use of the Website grants you the condition of user, either an individual or a legal entity, and obligatorily implies the complete, full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the clauses and general conditions included in this Legal Disclaimer. If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Disclaimer, he will refrain from using the Website.
This Legal Disclaimer is subject to changes and updates so the version published by VÓRTICE may be different every time the User accesses the Portal. Therefore, the User must read the Legal Disclaimer each and every time he accesses the Website.
Through the Website, VÓRTICE provides the Users with access and use of various Contents published on the Internet by VÓRTICE, as well as by authorized third parties.
The User is obliged and agrees to use the Website and the Contents in accordance with current legislation, the Legal Disclaimer, and any other notice or instructions made known to him, either through this legal notice or elsewhere within the Contents that make up the Website, as well as the rules of coexistence, morality and generally accepted good customs.
To this end, the User agrees and undertakes NOT to use any of the Content for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Disclaimer or by current legislation, harmful to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or prevent the normal use of the Content, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by the Company, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
The User is obliged and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained in the Page, such as information, text, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, audiovisuals, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he had access as a user of the Website, without this list is limited.
Accordingly, the User may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless you have the written and explicit authorization of VÓRTICE, which is the owner of the corresponding rights, unless this is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of VÓRTICE or its owners, the fingerprints and/or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for their recognition.
The User must abstain from obtaining and even trying to obtain the Contents by using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available to him/her for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web pages where the Contents are found or, in general, those that are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website, and/or the Contents.
All trademarks, commercial names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Website are the property of VÓRTICE or, where appropriate, of third parties who have authorized their use, without the use or access to the Website and/or the Contents being understood to attribute to the User any right over the aforementioned trademarks, commercial names and/or distinctive signs, and without any of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist over said Contents being understood to be assigned to the User.
Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of VÓRTICE or of third parties in its case. Therefore, the Intellectual Property rights are owned by VÓRTICE or by third parties who have authorized their use, to whom correspond the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
The unauthorized use of the information contained in this website, as well as the violation of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of VÓRTICE or third parties included in the website that have transferred content, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
Those persons who intend to establish hyperlinks between their web pages and any of the pages that make up this Website must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorization will be required when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but you will not be able to reproduce it in any way. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorization of VÓRTICE.
- No "HTML frames" ("iframes") will be created with the web pages or on the web pages of VÓRTICE.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications will be made about VÓRTICE, its directors, employees or collaborators, or the people who are related to the Website for any reason, or the Users of the Pages or the Content provided.
- It will not be stated or implied that VÓRTICE has authorized the Hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the Contents offered or made available to the web page in which the Hyperlink is established.
- The web page where the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page in which the Hyperlink is established will not contain illicit information or contents, contrary to the generally accepted morality and good customs and public order, as well as will not contain contents contrary to any rights of third parties.
- In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site that refers to pages whose Contents are illicit, harmful, denigrating or violent, he is obliged to communicate this to VÓRTICE in writing or through the e-mail address: email@example.com. The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between VÓRTICE and the owner of the web page in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by VÓRTICE of its Contents.
VÓRTICE does not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors in the access to the Website, to its Contents, nor that these are updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, in its case, avoid them, correct them or update them. Therefore, VÓRTICE is not responsible for any damage or loss of any kind caused to the User by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that lead to the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Portal during the provision of the same or previously.
VÓRTICE also does not guarantee the usefulness of the Website and its Contents for any specific activity. VÓRTICE excludes, with the exceptions contemplated in the current legislation, any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability, continuity or quality of the functioning of the Website and its Contents, or to the non-fulfilment of the expectation of usefulness that the users may have attributed to the Website and its Contents. The function of the Hyperlinks that appear on this Website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other websites that contain information on the subject. Said Hyperlinks do not constitute any suggestion or recommendation whatsoever. VÓRTICE is not responsible for the contents of such linked pages, the functioning or usefulness of the Hyperlinks or the result of such links, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that could produce alterations in the user's computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. In no case, the existence of Linked Sites should presuppose the existence of agreements with the responsible persons or owners of the sites, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of VÓRTICE with the statements, contents or information provided.
Access to the Website does not imply an obligation by VÓRTICE to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. The User is responsible, in any case, for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs, therefore, VÓRTICE is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur during the provision of the service of the Website, nor of the possible damage that could be caused to the computer system of the user or of third parties (hardware and software), the files or documents stored in the same, as a result of the presence of a virus in the computer of the user used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, of a bad operation of the navigator or of the use of versions nonupdated of the same one.
Given the dynamic and changing environment of the information and services provided through the different pages that make up the Website, VÓRTICE makes its best effort, but does not guarantee the complete truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or topicality of the Contents.
The information contained in the pages that build up this Portal is only of an informative, consultative, informative and advertising nature. In no case do they offer or have the character of binding or contractual commitment.
Limitation of responsibility
VÓRTICE has no obligation to control the use that Users make of the Website and the Contents, although it reserves the right to do so. In its case, the Users will be informed about the use of "cookies" or any other technical means that allows the "traceability" and monitoring of the navigation of the Users through the different Contents of the Page.
VÓRTICE excludes all responsibility for decisions that the User may take based on this information, as well as for possible typographical errors or technical inconsistencies that may be contained in the documents and graphics of the Website. The information is subject to possible periodic changes without prior notice of its content by extension, improvement, correction or updating of the Contents.
VÓRTICE excludes any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness and/or timeliness of the Contents made available to the Users, or those that they may provide to third parties in the use of this Portal, being the User the only one responsible for them in all their extension, declining any derivation of responsibility of VÓRTICE from this moment.
VÓRTICE excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the Contents, and in particular, but not exclusively, for damages that may be due to:
- The lack of accuracy, relevance and/or timeliness of the Contents.
- Non-adaptation for any kind of purpose and non-compliance with the expectations generated by the Contents.
- Non-compliance, delay in compliance, defective compliance or termination for any reason of the obligations assumed by third parties and contracts made with third parties through or on account of access to the Contents.
- Errors and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or otherwise transmitted or made available, received, obtained or accessed through the Page and the Contents.
- Interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, caused by reasons beyond the control of VÓRTICE.
- Delays or blockages in the use of the present electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet, telephone lines or other electronic systems.
- Third persons in illegitimate intrusions outside the control of VÓRTICE.
All notifications and communications by VÓRTICE to the User made by any means will be considered effective for all purposes.
Availability of Contents
The provision of the service of the Website and the Contents has, in principle, an indefinite duration. VÓRTICE, however, is authorized to terminate or suspend the service of the Website and/or any of its Contents at any time. Whenever reasonably possible, VÓRTICE will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Website.
VÓRTICE reserves the right to publish on the Website, or remove from it, in whole or in part, any Content, information or material, at its sole discretion.
VÓRTICE may withdraw or suspend at any time and without prior notice the provision of the Contents to those Users who do not comply with the provisions of the Legal Disclaimer, as well as to take action of any kind that may proceed.
Personal Data Protection
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform users of this website that personal data provided in the completion of forms will not become part of any automated file.
The collection of these data will have exclusively the purpose of management and processing of consultations or communications sent by users of the Website, by electronic means.
In any case, by sending this form, the User is responsible for the veracity of the data completed.
Your personal data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, VÓRTICE having adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the confidentiality and security of your data.
For any questions regarding the interpretation, application and compliance with this Legal Disclaimer, as well as claims that may arise from its use, all parties involved are subject to the Judges and Courts of Zaragoza (Spain), expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond.
This Legal Disclaimer is governed by Spanish law.
All rights reserved by the laws and international treaties of intellectual property. It is expressly forbidden to copy, reproduce or disseminate, in whole or in part, by any means whatsoever, without the express written permission of VÓRTICE.